Friday, June 27, 2008

Random Pictures



This was the band that played at Heather's graduation party. It was called the 4 Hot Chicks~



This is Sonya at a recent ballgame - she was bored, or can't you tell?



This is Darrell & I at Heather's graduation party.



Here's Heather while she was getting ready for her party. My little graduate, how sweet!



This is Sonya singing her little heart out. I thought it was a cool pic.

I'll have to get some pics of the boys up soon. I don't know where they were when we were taking pictures in the garage. I'll post some more on Monday.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures! I love the ones with Sonya singing. Thanks for sharing. :)

kathi said...

Love the pics! Heather looks a lot like her mama!!

Johnnie Avocado said...

The 4 Hot Chicks put on a Great Show! Looks fun...