Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weekend Running Around

Had a pretty busy weekend. Went out with some friends on Friday night and had an absolute blast. We had margueritas first, then on to a sports bar where we shot pool & danced some. We laughed our butts off - well me literally - I was doing some smooth dance moves & split the butt right out of my pants - hahahahah! I had to leave directly after that, but we had such a good time. Too bad my husband was a jackass about it - but oh well, that's a story for another day. It was fun and I can't wait until we get together again. We're going to try to plan something spooky for October - maybe go to a haunted house or something - we'll see.

Heather had to take her ACT at 8 on Sat morning, so I was up & at em early. Colby had a football game at 11 & then we went for pizza for one of his friend's birthdays. He had two friends spend the night & I just went in my room & watched movies & ate, & ate & ate! I watched Tyler Perry's Daddy's Girls - it was really sweet - I can't watch those sappy movies when Darrell's home so I took advantage of his hunting trip & watched silly stuff all night.

Colby had a b-day party on Sunday for a GIRL! When I picked him up, he said he was going out with a 6th grader named Colbi - weird, huh? He's so goofy. They "go out" usually for about a week & then "go out" with someone else. He had baseball practice on Sunday evening - so I did homework for this God forsaken Economics class I have to take this semester - it's gonna be the ruin of me.

So, the whole weekend, I pretty much ran Colby around to all of his activities. Sonya woke up Saturday morning deciding that she wanted to learn to crochete (my sis-in-law told her she'd teach her) so it was off to Walmart for yarn & a needle. Beth showed me how to do it (I remembered a little from when I was young) and I taught Sonya - but she got impatient very easily & I ended up doing most of her scarf she was making for her rabbit. I guess she's finished with that idea.

DJ was with his dad all weekend and Heather was enjoying that time that Darrell was away from the house - she actually got to have a life. He is getting ready to leave for Florida tomorrow for softball and won't return until Monday.

No comments: