Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tagged

I don't really know how to do this tagging thing, but Kathi had a "Tell us 8 things about yourself" post and I'm going to try to come up with 8 things.

1. I absolutely love getting a pedicure (more feet stuff).

2. I have a major crush on Nick Lachey. Not like an "I want to marry him" crush, but an "I'd let him eat crackers" sort of crush.

3. I spend way too much time on the internet when I should be working. (Can I help it I'm smart enough to get 40 hours of work done in 20?)

4. I love to try new foods. I'll try anything - shark, elk meat, sushi - whatever and I love going to new restaurants.

5. I like to watch teenage shows like One Tree Hill. I say it's so I can talk to my kids about what we watch together, but I secretly like them.

6. I honestly do not care if there are dirty dishes in the sink. I would much rather sit around watching One Tree Hill with my kids. I'll worry about the house when they're all grown up. (Or I'll watch teenage shows with my grandkids:)).

7. I have been to 10 different states to watch my hubby's softball tournaments and I always buy a new bra at the outlet store when I go on a softball trip.

8. If I'm walking down the street and I see a hot guy, I'll suck in my gut & stick my chest out a little. I don't know why, I'm not interested in other men (except Nick Lachey), but it just gives me a little boost if someone else is looking at me. Kinda like - you know I still have it (a little:)).


Thanks, Kathi (I don't know how to link your blog here) That was fun.

3 comments:

kathi said...

Wow. I hate it when people do my things better than me. Think I'd be use to it by now, huh, lol.

So, Nick Lachey...who'd a thunk it?? He does have a boyish quality about him in a grown man's body. The whole bad boy thing goin' on. :)

You've got 10 bras? I have 2 that fit like I like them, the rest are just stuffed towards the back of the drawer.

And sweetie, we all still suck it in and stick it out whent there is a hot guy around...as in a 10 mile radius. ;)

I'm gonna email you how to link in your post.

kathi said...

Awww, no email addy for you :( Email me your addy and I'll share with you how to link. It's 1, 2, 3 easy.

Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Kathi -

You've probably done tons of these - this is my first on a blog. Nobody knows anything about me yet.

Nick - MMMMMM (that's all I got)

I have many bras - but I only wear 3 - the rest have been impulse purchases:)