Friday, June 1, 2007

You might be a busy momma if....

Every morning when you stop to get your Egg McMuffin - you have to pull up to the trash can at the end of the drive-thru to throw away remnants of last night's fast food dinner.

Baseball is about to kick my butt - 3 kids playing on 4 teams
2 kids had games Tuesday (Colby & Sonya)
2 kids had games Wednesday (Colby & DJ)
1 kid had game Thursday (Colby)
1 kid had game Friday (DJ)
2 kids have 3 games on Saturday (Sonya & Colby)

And we have 4 newborn kittens in our home. Cinderella gave birth in the middle of the night last night and she was sure the proud momma this mornin'. She was just'a purrin' and so happy with herself. She's gonna be a great mom and they all look like her - I have no idea who the daddy is (I hope that's the only time I ever say that about a part of my family:))

1 comment:

kathi said...

Awwww, kittens!! Kittens and puppies are the hardest thing in the world for me to resist. Says the woman with 4 cats and 3 dogs in a small house.