Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Don't ya just hate it

I couldn't find anything this morning. One shoe has completely disappeared. I looked in every closet in my house and under the bed, so I'm stuck with shoes that sorta hurt my feet after awhile. I couldn't find my slip. I just had it on yesterday, but i can't find the clothes I took off last night. I know someone did not actually pick them up for me - but I looked in the dirty laundry, just in case. Nope --- not there - so I'm wearing a dress without a slip and you can definitely see through it when the sun hits it (Guess I won't be going out at lunch for a walk) and shoes that hurt my feet. Ever have a morning like this? It stinks.

More later,
Shannon

1 comment:

kathi said...

Dang...too bad going back to bed wasn't an option. Is 'not being able to find my clothes' a paid day off??