Thursday, June 28, 2007

Above, on the left (the redhead) is my 14 y/o son DJ and my nephew Aaron is on the right.


Above is my 10 y/o son, Colby standing on 3rd base - this one looks alot like his dad and I've seen his dad stand on 3rd base in that exact pose - hundreds of times. Isn't that weird?


These are my two beautiful daughters - Heather is 17 and Sonya is 8. We're a big baseball family. This is Sonya's first year plaing (other than T-Ball). See her pink helmet? She has matching shoes - I love baseball for girls:)

4 comments:

kathi said...

Awww, great pictures! Gotta tell you, Heather has some beautiful eyes on her! Geeze, gorgeous.

Michelle said...

What a beautiful family. And Kathi's right, Heather does have some gorgeous eyes.

I like the pink helmet too. I played softball for eight years, but I never had a pretty pink helmer like that. :)

kathi said...

I love it when Michelle agrees with me, she's such a smart lady. :) *waving at Michelle*

Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Kathi - I'm agreeing with you too. She does have gorgeous eyes, but I think she gets them from her dad (yuk!). Everyone says she looks like me - but he does have those cerulean (sp?) blue eyes - probably what attracted me to the jerk in the first place:)


Michelle - My youngest is half a tom-boy. She loves to dress up and pink is her favorite color - but she hangs in there with her brothers. Sometimes I'll catch her on the field in her little sundress - playing in the dirt. What d'ya do?