Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What to say what to say, here we go again.

My niece just started a blog of her own and it caused me to take a look back at this one. If look at what I've done over the past two years, this is a piss-poor example of blog.

I'm using a new software that turns voice and text. It's called Dragon Naturally Speaking. It's pretty cool, but a little cumbersome. I wonder if it will get better the more I use it?

All is about the same in my life. Of course, it's baseball season and anyone who has been a follower of mine, which I'm sure you're on now, will remember how my family is obsessed with baseball and that we based our entire summer is not our entire lives around the sport.

Well I just wanted to try out the software actually and see if anyone else is still out there and I'll do my best to keep this blog going as best I can. It's strange that since I started using Facebook I don't feel the need to update any longer which is weird because no one really knew personally read my blog anyway, that I know of.

I'm going to get back to work now. I've spent enough time fussing with the software it would be great if I could get it to work mobile-ly, so that I can update my blog during my commute.

See y'all later,
Shannon

No comments: