Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weekend to Remember

I had a really good holiday weekend. I took off work on Friday and just piddled around the house, went to lunch with Darrell & DJ & Robert. We went to Mama T's, not to be confused with Mama Toad's, the local buffet pizza place. Wen to get my nails done - I'm so glad I did - I love it when my nails are done - they're so pretty. Make me really feel good about myself.

Saturday went to Tiff for a BBQ & horseshoes, washers, swimming in the river, etc. Had a really good time. Heather joined us (she hasn't been there with us for years) and we had a great time visiting with friends, having a few beers, eating, playing washers. It was fun.

Heather & I went shopping on Sunday & the boys went to the Cardinal game. Sonya stayed at my sister's the whole weekend.

Monday, we joined some people from our church for a picnic. It was a gorgeous day and the kids fished in the pond, there was a softball game and volleyball along with lots of good stuff to eat! The little kids even had a frog race - it was a wonderful, exhilarating weekend. Now we're off to a busy, busy week with lots & lots of baseball.

More later,
Shannon

1 comment:

kathi said...

Wow, busy busy...but sounds like a lot of fun. Good for you.