Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Back Again - Take Two

You see, I have this habit of starting something and never continuing or finishing. I'd really like to keep this blog up to date. I read a couple of other blogs daily and get really upset when they don't post for a few days. Good thing I don't have any avid readers yet. Maybe someday.

We're in full swing with baseball. Games Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Practice Tuesday, Friday & Sunday. What d'ya bet someone calls practice on Wednesday? I really do love watching the kids play, but it's a little overwhelming right now. I'm sooooo tired, I can't keep my eyes open.

Home life is OK right now, though I'm a little pissed at DH for not making a bigger deal out of my birthday Sunday. I know I'm an adult, but I sure wish he would have put a little effort into it. The kids could have been better, too. My daughter is 17 and had money, she could have tried to do something special. Hubby was playing softball and taking the boys to the WWE that night. I ended up having to take his mother and sister to pick up a truckload of JUNK. They did take me to eat afterwards, but didn't offer to pay until my daughter reminded them it was my birthday. Nice, huh? Anyway, I feel like I go out of my way to make people feel special on their special days and no one thought I'd like to get the same on my special day. This was the shittiest birthday I've ever had. I sure wish my mom was alive - she'd have made it special.

More later,
Shannon

No comments: