Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ahhhh! Freetime - what's that?

One day soon I'll get back to this blog. I have lots of interesting stuff to blog about like how DJ got his license & Heather got hers 1 week later, like how Heather moved into her first apartment, like how we had two bday parties in one weekend and our home was in even more chaos than it normally is, etc, etc, etc.

But my job if freakin' kickin' my ass lately. I mean I am having to work harder now that I've had to since I started and I am totally not liking it at all. I used to have so much time to surf the net and do all sorts of fun little quizzes, etc, but now, I barely have time to read my daily blogs!

Of course, I'm happy to have a job and happy to have tasks that need to be completed so I'll quit bitching, I'm just sayin'.....

I'll be back:)

3 comments:

ccw said...

Hope work settles down, blogging is important! :)

M.Amanda said...

I was wondering where you went.

I know how you feel - both being busy and realizing how lucky you are to have that to complain about, but still needing to complain.

Wow, Heather is really stepping it up, huh? What's next, "Mom, I got engaged!" Eeep. But seriously, good for her. And woohoo to DJ, too.

kathi said...

Understand. Even on the worst days, I'm so thankful to have a job. It's what I have to tell myself every morning to get my butt out of bed. :)