Friday, August 3, 2007

MIL fine

Well my m-i-l came through the surgery well and is recooping. She's in some pain and we've had some issues with the nursing staff, but I think she's on the road to recovery.

I stayed the night at the hospital with her last night and I'll be so glad to get off work today & go home. I've not seen my kids since Tuesday night. We've been at the hospital and working so I'm gonna spend the whole weekend with them. I really miss them today - maybe I'll go home early.

3 comments:

ccw said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well.

I remember all to well sitting and waiting while my FIL had his lung surgery. It was a long day for everyone.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad that she is doing OK. We've been through nursing staff issues before with seriously sick family members and it makes you wonder why some people choose to become a nurse.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

kathi said...

I'm glad to hear she came through so well and is doing good. Now, you need to take care of you and your kiddos. Thanks for the update. You're a great daughter-in-law.